Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Era
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:wait a minute.  let me get this straight.  did a man with a dancing pickle in his sig line just threaten me? Tongue

heh....yes he did Rob.....and he's got back up too Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Rob....let's handle this old school style! The ONLY WAY WE KNOW HOW......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Rob....let's handle this old school style! The ONLY WAY WE KNOW HOW......
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! mario you are a god amongst men.
WOW!!!  Rob, you seem taller in real life, must be those boots
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Im a lone ranger, I attack who I want, when I want with the forces of 300 men...

-Ben
FSU Stogie Wrote:Im a lone ranger, I attack who I want, when I want with the forces of 300 men...

-Ben
MEH....Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
FSU Stogie Wrote:Im a lone ranger, I attack who I want, when I want with the forces of 300 men...

-Ben
MEH ..... Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Rob....let's handle this old school style! The ONLY WAY WE KNOW HOW......
Mario, thats superb photoshop ......... kudos sir.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
[Image: FIRM2.jpg]

Cool... Who's the fugly mugs on the left and in the center?
you dont know Skip??? lol

That's Jim with hair..LOL....and I am next to him....of course with the "what the fu$k you want" look on....lol

thanks Dave!! had the idea 1am last night....thought to throw it together quick...luckily I found some good photos of the crew...Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster