Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J. Fuego
wonderful smoke.  though  the ring gauge was a little larger than i'd reach for and the draw a little firmer than i normally like i enjoyed this one thoroughly and would invest in a box depending on the price point.

and right on about the ash bob.  thing was welded on there.  i agree with you on the flavors.  far from a seatbelt stick it was still interesting the whole way.
Great to hear you enjoyed it Rob....I got the box at Atlantic for $140 for that monster size....they do have smaller sizes in which the price of course would be cheaper.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Great to hear you enjoyed it Rob....I got the box at Atlantic for $140 for that monster size....they do have smaller sizes in which the price of course would be cheaper.
thanks for the info and the cigar bro.  tremendous find.