Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP at Puff & Stuff
[lol]
LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Big Grin Oh no, too visual!!!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:I just tell people i know Robfather and they then know i'm connected to the most outstanding friends.
tommy think you could tell this to the ten thousand girls that wouldn't go out with me in high school? Wink
10 thousand? you must have went to a huge high school man!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I just tell people that I know John and if that doesn't impress them I tell them I know Bob.  I then explain that by the chain rule in knowing John and Bob I know 95% of the cigar industry.  And the other 5% incorporates Rolly and the guy who makes Don Tomas and I don't want to know either of those dudes. Smile

cool stuff bob!
& I tell people I know Dave (Bulz)
scott81425 Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:I just tell people i know Robfather and they then know i'm connected to the most outstanding friends.
tommy think you could tell this to the ten thousand girls that wouldn't go out with me in high school? Wink
10 thousand? you must have went to a huge high school man!
i asked out most of their sister's too.  and their mom's when appropriate.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I just tell people that I know John and if that doesn't impress them I tell them I know Bob.  I then explain that by the chain rule in knowing John and Bob I know 95% of the cigar industry.  And the other 5% incorporates Rolly and the guy who makes Don Tomas and I don't want to know either of those dudes. Smile

cool stuff bob!
& I tell people I know Dave (Bulz)
Bulz kicks ass. 
Here is a couple of pics of the stuff I picked up that night.

[Image: cigarsjune29do0.jpg]

The yellow banded Cabiaguan is the new one, I think it is called the "Guapo" or something like that.

Bob, you are correct, the new Cabaiguan is called the El Guapo.  Absolutley amazing stick.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
discdog Wrote:Here is a couple of pics of the stuff I picked up that night.

The yellow banded Cabiaguan is the new one, I think it is called the "Guapo" or something like that.

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
discdog Wrote:Here is a couple of pics of the stuff I picked up that night.

I am jealous.  Very jealous.  Congrats.