Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PI and The Cowboy...
did some work on the west coast. PI hit me with some great smokes:

[Image: P6160637.jpg]

he said that these were some of his favorites and dude you have good taste and cant wait to try the monte white. Guess this is what I get for giving someone my addy.:?

Thanks dude you Rock.

But then.....

the Cowboy from long island in his giant killing spree hits me with

[Image: P6160639.jpg]

and he said to split the hit with Jesbus, and I will WinkBig Grin hahahaha

this is not over Rob, hell it has only begun ...

ps. Mario, good work bud the clay stogie looks like the real thing now that I hold them up next to each other.Thanks again
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Great Hit on the Pickle, PI

and Rob, Great Hit man and nice way of teaching me a lesson Tongue
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
A Nice hit by the P.I. Smile

And a 2 for 1 special by the Robfather!Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:
Quote:[Image: P6160639.jpg]

ps. Mario, good work bud the clay stogie looks like the real thing now that I hold them up next to each other.Thanks again
Tell ya the truth bud....my wrapper look 10 times better!!!! I should call Lovo and roll for them!! hahahahahahah Enjoy man and guys...GREAT HIT on an awesome BOTL!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
two pickles with one punch!

a masterstroke Robbo.

also, slick sneak attack PI!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
blam!

good hit, gentlemen.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:
Quote:ps. Mario, good work bud the clay stogie looks like the real thing now that I hold them up next to each other.Thanks again
Tell ya the truth bud....my wrapper look 10 times better!!!! I should call Lovo and roll for them!! hahahahahahah Enjoy man and guys...GREAT HIT on an awesome BOTL!!

Actually dude your right, Big Grin lol.............I will forward this info to LOVO ASAP

hahahaha
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin