Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVO L.E. 07
Bluesman455 Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I was disappointed with these myself. As Rob would say "I don't get it".

The LE05 was so much better, this was kind of a let down.

I find the 07 better IMO stayed strong through out,I went through one box and have another unopened one.[italy][rob]

[Image: AVOLE072.jpg]

don gifted me one of these puppies and i've been savoring it waiting for the perfect day to give it a whirl.  i'm even more interested to try it now. 

WOW! I had to torch this after reading the above and boy was i not disappointed at all.  First of all the size on this stick is just perfect.  Not too large, not too fat and just enough to satisfy yet leave you wanting more.  The appearance is rustic.  A few stitch-like veins, most certainly an all business cigar.

As for the flavors, a wonderful citrusy cedar.  Probably the closest thing to a cuban that i've tasted in a non-cuban.  The burn was flawless, the draw perfection, and the overall construction spotless.

While I can't say that this was a powerhouse or even powerful it was a wonderful mild smoke that was anything but boring.  Like I said it left you satisfied.

I definately GET this one and will be looking to add more in the future.  Many thanks to Don for allowing me the opportunity to try this magnificent smoke.
Tfire136 Wrote:With a little bit of age these will definatley be in the same league as the LE05 Smile
I dunno... the LE05's were great out of the box
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
 No problem Rob but I woulden't call these mild.Confusedhock:  unless you have the lungs of a Sherpa Guide.Big Grin
Bluesman455 Wrote: No problem Rob but I woulden't call these mild.Confusedhock:  unless you have the lungs of a Sherpa Guide.Big Grin

lungs?

No one here is inhaling these things are they? (except maybe Bulz)
I have to put my hand up here and admit to some inhaling action on occasion.

More of a half inhale if I were to be honest, just as I let most of the smoke go, so that I can blow some down my nose.

I'm sorry, I know its bad, but it feels so good.................Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:I have to put my hand up here and admit to some inhaling action on occasion.

More of a half inhale if I were to be honest, just as I let most of the smoke go, so that I can blow some down my nose.

I find my self doing this sometimes also. Now though I can blow through my nose without inhaling.TongueTongue
Parkster Wrote:I have to put my hand up here and admit to some inhaling action on occasion.

Exactly,sometime as I exhale I also inhale in mid stream.Cool
gentlemen... you are going to ruin it for all of us. When you get some horrible lung disease, you will skew the statistics and the next thing you know they will be banning cigars. Are you so selfish that you don't care about us? Willing to die a slow and painful death to ruin our hobby?

Shesh...
ok, maybe no one saw the humor of my post? sorry... I do go in odd places form time to time.

Anyway, I had my first LE 7 yesterday aboard my boat on the way home when I can relax and really enjoy a cigar. It was plugged and the best part of the cigar was flinging it into the atlantic after an hour of trying to suck smoke from the thing.