Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I started smoking cigars again about a year ago. I had a three month bout with chemo that totally screwed my taste for cigars, but everything is getting back to normal now. I started off with ordering 5 pks. from cbid, and now I have three humis full and have found the cigars I like the most.----One thing I have found out is I can not go by what someone else likes. It is a trial and error thing.-----The cigars I enjoy the most are, most of the Perdomos, Gran Habanos Corojo, Camacho Corojo, La Aroma De Cuba  and La Carolina. ----I have 80 to 100 cigars that I need to get rid of. They are Gurhkas, Vegas 5, and Carlos Toranos, four different blends of the CT's. A few of other brands in there as well. Any suggestions? Thanks and enjoy your cigars
welcome aboard!  great intro there!  as for the cigars you are lookin to get rid of, just pass them out to the guys here Wink.  seriously though, you can post a for sale ad in the "buy/trade" section.  However, I would recommend sticking around for awhile first and posting some before you try to sell anything so you can get to know a few people.  Again [welcome]
Congrats on surviving the chemo and welcome to Stogiechat. Lucas has pointed you in the right direction. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
to SC, it's a great place to be
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome] to SC
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
welcome aboard.
[welcome][cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome][user=651]VERNONP[/user]
welcome [rob]
[welcome][welcome][welcome]