Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohiba Reserva
Thanks for the report...  the sound tasty!  Smile

Mark Wrote:No, these were a special release a few years ago.  They came in boxes of 30, it had Piramides, Robustos, & Espendidos in it.  The second band says "Reserva" on it.

[Image: cohres.jpg]
They are still on the market boys. Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
SHHHHHH!!!!

Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I need to know where from as my source is dry and I have a very important meeting coming up soon. Wink

pm please.
Cool

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Those look really good... I may get a few because there no way i can afford a whole box college robs me of all my funds... BUt if i can find them ill probably pick up 4 or 5 age them for a while and then enjoy them with a nice class of Congac
Parkster Wrote:I need to know where from as my source is dry and I have a very important meeting coming up soon. Wink

pm please.
Cool

PM sent Dave
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thanks for the PM's guys, my source got back to me as well, but at a more expensive price so I may give your guy a shot.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
my source has them as well....just placed a box on the side!!! 2003!  Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Know your source well boys if you are looking to purchase these. There are a ton of fakes out there......:X
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Know your source well boys if you are looking to purchase these. There are a ton of fakes out there......:X

Sound advice Bob, I may just take the hit on the extra cost and play safe.

Cool