Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did it all go wrong????
i have just spoken with the legend killer about his newest associate.

all i can say paul is may god have mercy on your tortured soul.  even i shudder at the thought of the damage this man can wrought with the slightest effort. 

good bye padawan learner.  make sure to sign the dnr order.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i have just spoken with the legend killer about his newest associate.

all i can say paul is may god have mercy on your tortured soul.  even i shudder at the thought of the damage this man can wrought with the slightest effort. 

Don't tell me he hired

[quicktime=320,256]http://www.funkeemunkee.co.uk/images2/elefuns4891%5B1%5D.gif[/quicktime]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i have just spoken with the legend killer about his newest associate.

Don't tell me he hired
HAVE YOUR JOKES NOW! IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
This is one funny thread. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Great storyboard Mario. Too funny. Great hit PO, you are representing the WCC in style.

Don't mess with PO, he's got more Pepin/Pete Johnson ammo.... than Pepin and Pete Johnson. Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:This is one funny thread. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Great storyboard Mario. Too funny. Great hit PO, you are representing the WCC in style.

Don't mess with PO, he's got more Pepin/Pete Johnson ammo.... than Pepin and Pete Johnson. Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Doc
[really]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles