Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Service Announcement
I've been trying to understand in the wake of the rampant carnage bestowed upon them why the cartel instigated such a conflict that they had no hope of winning.  Furthermore I've been trying to understand why they don't just surrender instead of posting this little "wcc" thing after each successive smackdown.  Then i figured it out.  The repeating "wcc" actually appears to be two part code for surrender with honor.

Namely:

W: We

C: Capitulate

C: Cordially

C: Cannot

C: Compete

[repeats]

Sorry we missed this guys.  Capo thoughts?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I've been trying to understand in the wake of the rampant carnage bestowed upon them why the cartel instigated such a conflict that they had no hope of winning.  Furthermore I've been trying to understand why they don't just surrender instead of posting this little "wcc" thing after each successive smackdown.  Then i figured it out.  The repeating "wcc" actually appears to be two part code for surrender with honor.

Namely:

C: Capitulate

C: Cordially

C: Cannot

C: Compete

[repeats]

Sorry we missed this guys.  Capo thoughts?
[doh]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Ha Ha Ha, oh that was some funny Sh!t!!!!  Not, keep talkin Robster keep talkin.  What are you afraid to post the most recent hit, whats that oh 3 in less than a week on the So Called Robfather, you should be six feet down by now!!!!!!! Tongue  It aint over yet buddy Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I'm looking forward to the fireworks, before the 4th of July!!Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I thought WCC stood for

Whit Color Crime

or

Womans Cross Country

and they don't seem very intimidatingTongue
Hey I found a link for it....

http://www.wccaucus.org/
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Hey I found a link for it....

http://www.wccaucus.org/
Here is ther moto "We were founded in 1972 to foster feminist and gender-informed perspectives"