Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinindad Fundador July 1998
Awesome review Mike and great story and tradition to go along with it!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
i'm honored to say that mikey gave me one of these back at the second li herf.  outside of jan this cigar is my best friend on the planet.  he comes out of the humi, we talk a bit, watch the game, and light one of his neighbors on fire.  when we're done he goes back into the humi until next time.

tell you what mikey come you're 20th anniversary i'll sacrifice my little buddy to the butane gods in your honor. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i'm honored to say that mikey gave me one of these back at the second li herf.  outside of jan this cigar is my best friend on the planet.  he comes out of the humi, we talk a bit, watch the game, and light one of his neighbors on fire.  when we're done he goes back into the humi until next time.

tell you what mikey come you're 20th anniversary i'll sacrifice my little buddy to the butane gods in your honor. 
Man you kill me. You're 2FM. lol
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i'm honored to say that mikey gave me one of these back at the second li herf.  outside of jan this cigar is my best friend on the planet.  he comes out of the humi, we talk a bit, watch the game, and light one of his neighbors on fire.  when we're done he goes back into the humi until next time.

Damnit Rob... do I have to hit you with the extra one I have for you to smoke it? Geesh!

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:

Damnit Rob... do I have to hit you with the extra one I have for you to smoke it? Geesh!

nope.  then he'd just have company.

20th anniversary retirement it is.  i'll even put a little lable on him.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:nope.  then he'd just have company.
[lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Great review of a fine cigar, thanks Mike. [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
With all this talk of these great cigars, I think today is a perfect tme to light one up.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
MikeD Wrote:

And Mike....maybe at that time...I will light up that ESG you gave me last year!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:

nope.  then he'd just have company.

20th anniversary retirement it is.  i'll even put a little lable on him.

well then, hopefully I will still know you in 11 years Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]