Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!!!!!!!!!
(05-27-2011, 07:23 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(05-26-2011, 01:23 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I AM THE BIG DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have to say it yourself, (& keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it, & keep saying it)
It may mean you're not.
The silent fart is always the strongest.

LMAO
Well said Skipper
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
The LK doesnt need validation...........my legacy speaks for itself.......... Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The LK doesnt need validation...........my legacy speaks for itself.......... Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(05-26-2011, 11:17 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Another poor soul.....take notes rookie.....

Not a rookie son!!

The Dude

In my eyes....you are a pup....sit down and take notes....class is in session.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

That would be intimidating if "your eyes" meant more than a hunk of dung to me. Just grandstanding as far as I can see!!
The Dude

What a shame. You should DUDE yourself to the nearest search field and get clue! You are speaking to Greatness!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(05-27-2011, 05:20 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: What a shame. You should DUDE yourself to the nearest search field and get clue! You are speaking to Greatness!!!

Oh, I've seen stuff from a while back, was here when some of it was going on. You do know how to fill a box but that's about all I've seen, short of "look at me".
The Dude

With all this talk about the "big dog" leg humping all the little dogs, I thought I would offer the Big Cat's thoughts:
[Image: LionMeh.jpg]
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I'm not a cat person....but I do agree with Diamond....Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.