Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boli Gold Medals & Party Culebras
Has anyone had a chance to taste any of these from the latest release, I see a couple of retailers now have these advertised as in stock and some say they wont ship until July 15.
These will be regular LCDH releases, wait for the prices to drop a little. BDub has been patiently waiting for the Partagas Culebras. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
This might be a better choice for a traditional Culebras for Stogie Chat Herfs.
Keith Wrote:This might be a better choice for a traditional Culebras for Stogie Chat Herfs.

AGREED!!!!

And I am so grabbing a box of the BGM's.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Keith Wrote:This might be a better choice for a traditional Culebras for Stogie Chat Herfs.
I second thatBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sounds like they haven't made it much farther than London:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Blogs/Blog_Detail/0,4695,104,00.html

I wasn't able to locate the Partagas Culebras at any of the online shops.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I've seen them,but I think it was $147. Saw the bolivar also, trying to see if the price will come down. They were 159
Does anyonoe have any links to info about these?? (BGMs in particular)

I'm waffling over a box of BGMs, but heard somewhere they were extremely strong for Bolis...

Please post whatever you know!
Partagás Culebras - the snakes are back
by Christoph

[Image: pixel_trans.gif]

Three cigars in one - the snakes (english for Culebras) are back. Many fairy tales have been around regarding this unique cigar and it is still amusing hearing them. Nontheless - you should not smoke all three at a time because the buring bands fixing the cigars leave a strange sidetaste which we dislike.

The new Culebras are handmade smokes whereas the originals were machine made cigars - a change to the better. The tobacco is intense and powerfull - just as you expect a Partagas to be. Great fun to smoke when you are out with friends - and it draws full attention from the girls on the table next to you.

In individual boxes - three of them in a box - makes 9 cigars per dress box.

Shipping starts around July 20th !!

Price (not confirmed) 9,70 Euro

[Image: culebras2.jpg]

Here ya go [smurf]I pm'd you the source. Enjoy!

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Partagás Culebras - the snakes are back
by Christoph

[Image: pixel_trans.gif]

Three cigars in one - the snakes (english for Culebras) are back. Many fairy tales have been around regarding this unique cigar and it is still amusing hearing them. Nontheless - you should not smoke all three at a time because the buring bands fixing the cigars leave a strange sidetaste which we dislike.

The new Culebras are handmade smokes whereas the originals were machine made cigars - a change to the better. The tobacco is intense and powerfull - just as you expect a Partagas to be. Great fun to smoke when you are out with friends - and it draws full attention from the girls on the table next to you.

In individual boxes - three of them in a box - makes 9 cigars per dress box.

Shipping starts around July 20th !!

Price (not confirmed) 9,70 Euro

[Image: culebras2.jpg]

Here ya go [smurf]I pm'd you the source. Enjoy!
Hmmm...  I was just on that site earlier today and saw this...   looks like something else to add to the list...   Cool