Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next CI herf
12:30 is fine for me and I hope you feel well enough to make it. If it gets pushed back a week I won't be able to make it.
doubled Wrote:12:30 is fine for me and I hope you feel well enough to make it. If it gets pushed back a week I won't be able to make it.

Oh, I thought you were ok for next week but not 11/21?

If it was today, I would not be able to smoke.. I'll say at this point it's less then 50/50.Sad
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:
doubled Wrote:12:30 is fine for me and I hope you feel well enough to make it. If it gets pushed back a week I won't be able to make it.

Oh, I thought you were ok for next week but not 11/21?

If it was today, I would not be able to smoke.. I'll say at this point it's less then 50/50.Sad

Well you better not get outta bed until saturday then Mr. Mum!! Im pumped too!

Hopefully my most recent purchase will be on my doorstep by saturday morning!!! Lets hope chris doesnt steal it again Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Updated, Herf in PA @12:30 on 11/14.

Where:

C.I. super-Store

4078 Nazareth Pike (Rt.22 &191)

Bethlehem, PA 18020

phone 484-895-3933

Who's coming:

1. Davidwys (Yes)
  2. Doubled (Yes)
  3. Chris1980 (Yes)
  4. Jimmie The Mum (Yes)
  5. Headley (will try to make it)
  6. Pete- ???????

Hunlock (No)
Anyone else?

Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
I will be there!!![bravo]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Chris, you coming to me and then we pick up David.
Honorary Shield Brother
sorry guys...I need to take the misses to mexico.  I'll be back after 11/22.  Have fun & smoke one for me.
*sigh*
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I'm trying like hell to make this tomorrow.

I actually just stopped by the CI Superstore a minute ago as I'm in our Lehigh Valley office today and I know why I hate and love that place.

I love it because there is so much of a selection most of which is at good prices.  I love it because it's a great place to buy AND smoke a cigar in a big leather chair with flat screens.

I hate it because there are some premium cigars in there that are just a joke with prices.  Opus #5 and #4 for $22 and $25 each?  [wtf2]  Padron 40th for $35 and 80th for $45?  [wtf2]  I may be bitching while others a thinking "In Cali that's not a bad price but in PA it's horsechit.  It makes me just plain ole leave the place.  Fortunately Link Bev is on the way home.  [thumbsup2]

By the way, they are having a luanch event tonight for the Liga Privada Stalk Cut and should have that cigar available tomorrow for the Herf.  They didn't have the Flying Pig although they were expecting them for the launch.

Hope to see you boys tomorrow!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Jim, that would be an extra specail treat to have you there.

I hope you can make it..

Need any of those Padrons, I can get them for you at great prices..
Honorary Shield Brother