Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo-Hoo -- took the Aristocrat plunge!!!!
OKay, I took the plunge today...     Just got off the phone with Bob Staebell, and today starts my 8-week wait for my Aristocrat!   I am so freakin' excited -- this will be the longest 8 weeks ever!

I ordered the Mxt-19 in dark red mahogany with solid doors -- will look pretty much like this (the deeper model is pictured, mine will be a little shallower):

[Image: Mxt%2026-014-drm-flpan-600.jpg]

The interior will pretty much look like this with two singels shelves, except that in mine, all of the shelves will be flat (for box storage) and will be full-extension slide-out:

[Image: MXT-bullnose-angled%20shelf-009-400.jpg]

I have been smoking through a lot of my stock and not stocking up in anticipation of this...    when this gets all set, I will have to have a humidor-warming herf here at the Herfquarters!  Cool

Congrats MTM, man are you in for a treat.  I will make sure your 8 weeks goes by fast Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
congrats bro!
oh man, you are gonna be one happy camper. i'm sure i don't need to say "please, post pics of that beauty when you get it!"
The real fun is to fill it up!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
IT'S A BOY!

Congrats!
Way to go MM!  Let the countdown begin!
You will be eternally happy with this choice! Bob is a great guy who does quality work. The "set and forget" is just that. [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Congrats! That is awesome! I'm still trying to stock my end table! I can't imagine what that will be like! Mason
I LOVE my set and forget systems!

CONGRATULATIONS on what I'm sure you'll find to be one of the best purchases you've ever made!  I love my cabinet I had built and I find joy in it each day when I come home!  Welcome to the cabinet club my friend.  Just remember from now on you don't think in terms of singles ever again!Tongue