Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been said before but it must never happen again...
ET, this is in no way a demand but more of a genuflection to this place called StogieChat.

I have not had the time I would like to post here as much as I would like to lately with work being crazy and all but I have to say that this is the best place going.  I have made many friends here and after 2+ years as a member of SC (V1, V1.2, V1.2, and the current) and I can say without any doubt that this is a unique group that I am proud to be tied to.

I have joined a few others, some that are genuinely good boards with good people, but SC is still and always will be home to me.

I want to thank the "core" of this place as it continues to grow with a level of sincerity and genuine willingness to help and share this hobby that is shared by few boards.

So thanks to all the friends I have made and will make in the future here.  I consider this my escape and place to share a hobby that we all enjoy.  I hope we never see an SC V1.3 but if we do I will humbly join without any worries that I will find you all here at some point again.

Humble regards to all of you,

Jim/Headley
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Jim, I feel the exact same way.  I may not have met alot of the guys here, but all of you I consider good friends.  For those of you that I have met at Rob's awesome Herf's, you guys are some of the best friends going!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
You really said it Jim! And Mark, I feel the same way. After chatting for so long with you guys and then finally be able to hang and herf with some of you was unforgettable. Its like we all have known each other for years. Now if we can have the opportunity with some West Coast guys....I have my wishlist! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I am still new here, but can already tell this is a great group of guys!  I always enjoy popping in to see what is going on.

I have herfed with PO, talked to a few of you via PM, bombed a couple of you, and have really enjoyed my stay here so far!

Thanks to all of you for taking me in and making me feel at home right away!  Smile

anyone got a box of tissues...
You said it all Jim...  but even more so since I have been able to meet with and smoke cigars with most of the northeast crew here and few from the other areas as well.  actually meeting some of the people here in person makes it that much better.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
We had a small herf in the great NW last year with Floyd, Nighshade, Tfire, DJohnson and myself and it was the same...Instant friends, great time and all enjoying a fine cigar.

[Image: 15_8_100.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:anyone got a box of tissues...

cluster hug!

(headley, you're one of my favorites... ok, it's just because of your avatar, but still... Big Grin)
Bungalowbill Wrote:[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:anyone got a box of tissues...

cluster hug!

(headley, you're one of my favorites... ok, it's just because of your avatar, but still... Big Grin)
[doh]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I'll have what their all drinking......or smoking......Big GrinTongueWink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles