Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MONTECRISTO AFRIQUE

"I AM IN LOVE WITH MONTECRISTO AFRIQUES NOW"  I had my 1st one lastnight.

What a cigar!   Smooth, Med bodied.  African cigar tobaccos from Cameroon and Tanzania.   The draw was PERFECT! The ash was PERFECT, grey and firm.

While its ligero core is peppery, the creamy smoke of the Tanzanian leaf tempers it. Paired with the delicate spice of the Cameroon wrapper

Now this cigar I could chain smoke 2-3 in a row, they are creamy and tasty, one of the two creamiest cigars I have ever smoked in my life.

Have you ever thought what your dream cigar should taste like, but couldin't quite describe it?  Then one day, you light something up and WHAM!  That's it!

This cigar was like meeting the girl of my dreams! 

EURPHORIA!

The only negative part of this cigar was when it was burning my fingers & time to let it go out, it was so enjoyable that I just couldn't get myself to put it down and walk away, I wanted to light a second!

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Y'know, I haven't smoked a NC montecristo in so long I don't even remember but I'll keep an eye out for this one.  I love creamy cigars and will try anything once!
    This and the Partagas Spanish Rosados are my favorites right now.

[user=84]macallan2[/user] wrote:
Quote:Y'know, I haven't smoked a NC montecristo in so long I don't even remember but I'll keep an eye out for this one.  I love creamy cigars and will try anything once!
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
I keep thinking about giving these a try . . . now I guess I'll have to! Big Grin

Nice review, Ari.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I think I have a Jambo in my humi. Going to have to dig it out and give it a try.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Been smoking these on and off for years.[italy][rob]
i bought a 10 pack of these from jr, about 2 years ago. basically, i bought it because it came with a free montecristo jacket, and these were the cheapest box you could get with the free jacket. but, damn, they are delicious cigars. i just smoked one the other night, and love them.