Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron 26 no. 9 and a thunderstorm
Well I have never written a review but this was to good to not share... I got out of the office a little later than expected, and was bummed because I knew it was going to be a cigar evening! still got home by dusk though, so no worries. I smoked a maduro #9 under the patio while listening to the rain and the occasional thunder booming from above.  Talked to the old man earlier (fire fighter) they are hoping for a few good lightning fires this evening.  others people's misfortune, I know, what the hell, thats what I said.

I have never had one of these and it was all that I have read.  A refined and elegant smoke that still required a dram of highland park to extinguish the strength it had.  burned great and was full of that leathery coffee taste all the way to the nub.  I cant say anything more as it has all been said before, but I think it would not have been as great a cigar on another evening.

well now you done gone and smoked one of my favorites. what a great and worth-every-bloody-penny cigar.

great review. sometimes it's the time, the place, and everything under the sun which combine to make the perfect storm smoke. i absolutely worship those little accidental bliss capsules.
Sometimes a great smoke, smoked at the perfect time makes it that much better.

Great review [cigar]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Mmmmm. Tongue
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
MikeD Wrote:Sometimes a great smoke, smoked at the perfect time makes it that much better.
So did the Medusa taste any better since it was smoked at the LI Herf? Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
MikeD Wrote:Sometimes a great smoke, smoked at the perfect time makes it that much better.

Great review [cigar]

yep some times you just have "the perfect storm" of converging events, no pun intended.

seems like you did here.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Thanks for the excellent review!

glad to share.  Get these!, if it takes robbing a bank, shaving your eyebrows off, jumping from a moving car into a shopping cart, and watching a dr phil marathon while drinking light beer, get them!!
Great review.  This is one of my all time favorites.  Padron never seems to disappoint me.  I can't wait until their new cigar (I think its called the 80th Ann) comes out.