Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Just joined this evening and wanted to stop in and say Howdy. Im from Texas surrounding Houston area. Im a member on another site and found this site by doing a search on cigars so I joined. My current project Im building a 6 foot cooled cabinet to store all my sticks safely. I have built a nice collection in the last year or so. I have some Panamanians coming from a friend this weekend 2 boxes and some other goodies I will post a pic of them later as well as my cabinet. I still need quite a bit of work to complete it but thats half the fun. Insulation, running all the wires to control the thermoelectric coolers and humidifier plus the fans. I'll post some pics for all to see.  I will be doing alot of ready and hope to learn more and get to know you all here. Thanks
[welcome]Kenny!  Glad you chose to join us.   I look forward to lseeing your humi.
[welcome] to the forum
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Welcome aboard Kenny. [welcome]
Welcome to SC Kenny!  Cool

welcome [rob]
[welcome][rob]

Sounds like a great project...I'll be looking forward to the pics!Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
sounds like a great project which will be more than worth the effort whe completed.

Welcom abaord
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
SWEET! Can't wait to take a gander. [welcome]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Nice project. Any questions, ask SC and someone will be here to help you.

Can't wait to see the collection!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore