Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipper beats on the Fish
I come home today after a brutal day at work, to find a package on the doorstep. In the box is two cigars (no bands), my guess knowing Skip one is a AVO LE and the other is one of those shaggys. Very kind Sir, but this abuse will most likely come at a terrible price to you. I'm sorry to say but you have gone too far. I'm not sure your counciliary will even be able to help you now.
fishhound Wrote:I come home today after a brutal day at work, to find a package on the doorstep. In the box is two cigars (no bands), my guess knowing Skip one is a AVO LE and the other is one of those shaggys. Very kind Sir, but this abuse will most likely come at a terrible price to you. I'm sorry to say but you have gone too far. I'm not sure your counciliary will even be able to help you now.

We've got your back Fishhound.

Nice work Skip
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
[user=57]Headley[/user] wrote:
Quote:
fishhound Wrote:I come home today after a brutal day at work, to find a package on the doorstep. In the box is two cigars (no bands), my guess knowing Skip one is a AVO LE and the other is one of those shaggys. Very kind Sir, but this abuse will most likely come at a terrible price to you. I'm sorry to say but you have gone too far. I'm not sure your counciliary will even be able to help you now.

We've got your back Fishhound.

Nice work Skip

Very nice skip, though that just shows that the firm has to put folks back in their place, again.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
fish, there was a note you dingaling...

1 cigar was a gurkha pre-embargo 1940 (the only real pre-embargo as far as I am concerned)

the other was the la-Aurora Especial that was released for sale only in Manhattan

in what world do you think I would send you something mundane?

And the other side of the note was the expl why you. There was a warrant for your arrest for your participation in the firm.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:fish, there was a note you dingaling...

1 cigar was a gurkha pre-embargo 1940 (the only real pre-embargo as far as I am concerned)

the other was the la-Aurora Especial that was released for sale only in Manhattan

in what world do you think I would send you something mundane?

And the other side of the note was the expl why you. There was a warrant for your arrest for your participation in the firm.
I stand corrected, You are way too kind Sir. Now I realize how serious of an assult you have relinquished on me. I'll be gathering my thoughts, but I assure that this far from over.
[i][i]
[/i]
[/i]
Classy Hit Skip
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves