Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smacked!!!!!
BY MY OWN CONSIGLIERE!!!! WTF!!?? LOL

Jim recently found out that I never had a Padilla 1932 and wanted to try one....so he said he would take care of that. Well....not only did he send me one to try, but sent me one in every size he owned!!!!!! Then.....THEN......two hitchikers came for the ride.....

A La Aurora robusto....and a COHIBA MADURO 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insane!!! I havent had the opportunity yet with that stick! It will be my first!! what a complete surprise mauling from my right-hand!!!!

Thanks a ton Jim....you made my day! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Now that is a BOMB......WOO WHOO.....a muduro for MP, Nice job Jim
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Man you guys are sending out rediculous bombs, very generous. 
I've seen my fair share of bombs....on a few different boards...but no one bombs like the SC crew. The level of sticks are just unmatched.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Awesome...   it really goes to show that the SC guys don't mess around!  Smile

Looks like the Consigliere is either paying a little respect or planning a coup..[cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Looks like the Consigliere is either paying a little respect or planning a coup..[cigar]

WOW!!!     First Rob & now.......hmmmmm............:?

Stellar hit!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Serious ordinance Jim! Well done. [party2]

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Very nice work Jim. Mario let us know what you think of the Cohiba Maduro if you get aruond to smoking that soon.
there's a knee bender.  wonderful as always jimbo.