Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Beam Red Stag
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I always took a bottle of Nyquil with me when I traveled overseas. Helped me  sleep and gave me some weird and I mean weird dreams..
really? nyquil never did much for me. not even really helped me sleep. but i used to drink a ton of soda. a ton. then all of a sudden just gave it up. and then i decided it wasn't so bad, and started drinking it again, just in much smaller quantities. maybe a soda a day. but man, every day i drank one of those, i would have the WEIRDEST freaking dreams ever.
tafdom Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I always took a bottle of Nyquil with me when I traveled overseas. Helped me  sleep and gave me some weird and I mean weird dreams..
If you took it while at a N.D. herf...those weren't dreams! Confusedhock:
PPPSSSSSSSSSS Stang! [lol]
I've been "told"....that there was some video too.....Tongue Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Farkers!
US_Tank Wrote:Farkers!
tank! i got some of this. mixed it with a little sprite, as i didn't have any 7-up, but i have to agree. not bad at all. it would probably taste better with 7-up, so i will try that next.
Maybe try some Dihydrogen Oxide...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Maybe try some Dihydrogen Oxide...

trying to kill me??

Someone reads my facebook...   [lol][lol][lol]
Vitamin G Wrote:

Someone reads my facebook...   [lol][lol][lol]

[lol][lol]  [lol][lol][lol]

scott81425 Wrote:

trying to kill me??

Would you believe that there are people who actually drink that stuff! Confusedhock:
AVB Wrote:Horrid, horrid crap as I posted over a month ago.
I thought the same thing when I tried it. I have not tried any mixer with it but I like my whiskey and bourbon straight.