Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Ordered by MikeD".....
So this is very interesting....and let me start by saying.....anytime you see a box like this in your mailbox.....

[Image: skip1.jpg]

With SKIP's MUG on the return addy label......

[Image: skip2.jpg]

YOU KNOW ITS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY!!!

oK....so this is confusing...the Skipper carrying out an "order" requested by our friendly rogue copper MikeD as the note suggested. But just last week, the Skipper is carrying out and order for the great LK!!!???  Now he turns on me....or maybe he is just working independantly at the moment. Who knows....

But this hit was a huge surprise that really injured the LK.....look at the lineup below! The unbanded stick is a newly released la Aurora only available in NYC. And a El Cobre Torp!!! Never tried this size! Smile The others are just staples in the rotation. Top notch Skip and Mikey!! Thank you and please take cover!

[Image: skip_bomb2.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You just wait, kid... it aint over yet
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
calling the Capo di Tutti a KID???? not wise there Mikey! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:calling the Capo di Tutti a KID???? not wise there Mikey! Tongue
yeah I did! Tongue

You gonna TRY to do something about it, kid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
[curse]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Nice hit Skip. Mario we need to talk.
WOW!!!! Nice hit!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Mario... dat seagar on the right... tis da La Aurora Excepcionale. Local-Exclusive Manhattan release.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Mario... dat seagar on the right... tis da La Aurora Excepcionale. Local-Exclusive Manhattan release.
Now that is just cool.  Well done.
Dont you know. . . . This means WAR!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool