Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Liberty 2007
[Image: atlanticcigar_1960_1852394]

I broke down and smoked one of the two I picked up when TW got a box in after the RTDA . . . and now I'm wondering how to come up with $300+ for a box, lol.

As you can see (if the pic posts) this year's Liberty retains the 11/18 shape, but is now a barber pole, something that seems to be trendy this year the way lanceros were last year, with everyone and their uncle putting one out.

Doesn't matter. It's freakin' exquisite.

Friday night I smoked a Padilla '32 Sig at Tobacco World's weekly herf, then came home and after a suitable wait for some palate cleansing, poured some Woodford Reserve bourbon, put on some early Alyssa Milano softcore P0RN (the unrated version of "Embrace of the Vampire" . . . find it. Watch it. Over and over. Try not to make a mess.) and broke up one of my treasured blue and gold cedar coffins, withdrawing a tissue-wrapped, beautifully banded, barber pole rolled Liberty 2007. Even with the narrow cap on the 11/18, I went with my trusty punch and then triple-torched the stick to life.

I was expecting something along the lines of the raw power of Camacho's standard 11/18, but instead got hit after hit of smooth, full, beautiful tobacco flavor. This is just an amazing smoke, start to really, really STRONG finish . . . the last couple inches will make a believer out of anyone!

Flawless construction, razor sharp burn, holds two inches of ash with ease, tons of smoke . . . all the things one expects from a premium cigar. Highly recommended.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Nice review....Makes me want to get a couple of those
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice review NANP!  I'll be on the lookout for a few of these.
Alyssa Milano movie and a fine cigar?  Good thing the cigar was wrapped in tissue.
[user=624]Magnum PI[/user] wrote:
Quote:Alyssa Milano movie and a fine cigar?  Good thing the cigar was wrapped in tissue.

[winner] [lol] [winner] [lol] [winner]

Bastige. Tongue

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1