Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olive Serie G Belicoso
WOW! 

I smoked the first Beli out of my new box this eve and let me just say, I used to be a Fuente guy.  This cigar was everything I want in a cigar.  I actually had a moment with this one!  It was that good.  Construction was perfect.  Box pressed and silky to the touch.  Draw was perfect.  Flavors were chocolatey with hints of caramel.  Probably due to the Cameroon wrapper.  Strength was medium to full.  I loved the fact that this cigar started out mild in the flavor department and grew to tons of the flavors I was looking for.  Pure Cameroon greatness.  I have a new go-to cigar!

If you haven't tried this cigar yet, then you owe it to yourself to do so!  I'll be buying a few more boxes soon so if you need a 5'er hit me up.  I can't wait to see what these are like with some time on them.

Thank you Oliva. 
That's great to hear, they are pretty affordable too!  I have 10 (5 torps and 5 churchs) but letting them sit for a bit..

Mac were these maduro?
Grassroots Wrote:That's great to hear, they are pretty affordable too!  I have 10 (5 torps and 5 churchs) but letting them sit for a bit..

Mac were these maduro?
No maduro here.  I'm thinking I'll get some of those too but I think this was a great nat wrapper and I'd heard better about the nat than the maddie so that's what I got.Cool
Sweet mac, I just got a 5 pack of natural churchills and a 5 pack of maduro torpedos and plan on smoking one of each probably tues.
I've been hooked on the Serie G since it first came out.
Eric gave out a few samplers for a few to try if you'd write a review. My first was the Special G.
Hooked ever since! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The Serie G is a great smoke at a nice price.  They used to be called the Grand cemeroon or Grand Maduro prior to the renaming of all the Oliva cigars.

Mac, I suggest you also try the maduro version as well.  You can really taste the maduro wrapper on these.  Great somke, IMO
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I am VERY HAPPY to hear this!! I was recently bombed with a full box! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007