Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He may not be the best QB . . .
Well, I guess the league sort of agreed, Magnum.  Maybe a little bit anyway.  A $12,000 fine to Wilfork doesn't really send a message, but at least it was something.

And Mark,  trash talking and badmouthing a guy's talent (or maybe even lack thereof) is all part of the fun of it sports.  But making fun of and laughing at an injury???  And ESPECIALLY an injury caused by a deliberate attempt to injure???  Boo. 

Sad
BuffaloBill Wrote:Well, I guess the league sort of agreed, Magnum.  Maybe a little bit anyway.  A $12,000 fine to Wilfork doesn't really send a message, but at least it was something.

And Mark,  trash talking and badmouthing a guy's talent (or maybe even lack thereof) is all part of the fun of it sports.  But making fun of and laughing at an injury???  And ESPECIALLY an injury caused by a deliberate attempt to injure???  Boo. 

Sad
I honestly don't think it was deliberate as he was already in the air and trying to brace himself, but thats just my opinion and obviously the NFL saw differently.  And yes, I am a Pats homer, but by no means a fan, GO COWBOYS!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Yeah, I'm a Bills homer (unfortunately, it's been painful.)  But it sure looks to me like he throws his elbow right at Losman's knee on the way down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POT8n2Qk3g

Probably cost JP not only two weeks, but probably his starting job.  Which is terrible for JP, but not such a bad thing for Bills fans.  Trent Edwards is our saviour!!  Big Grin