Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just bought a new toy
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Grassroots Wrote:  What would you listen to while smoking?

man, could be anything...

Pink Floyd
Boccelli
Tull
Spanish/Island music
AL Webber
Alternative
Classic Rock

anything...
So.. What your trying to say is that you can play.. Anything?  Tongue
Pretty cool.  Big Grin
I just finnished ripping my last alphabetized CD.

I am now into compliations.

Then the soudtracks

Then the box sets

Then I start classical... Oh, the above was just rock.
UPDATE

I have about 100 CD's left. (sound tracks).... argh and my italian CD's and a few more classical... Maybe 220 more all together.

I told a friend of mine what I was doing and he ran out and bought the apple version of this little Gem. It works only with itunes and has no display but does the same thing.

Then he told me his secret. He goes to his local public library, takes out the Bilboard top 100 songs for the year CD (they have them form about 1953 to 2007) and rips them for free. he has an impressive library, all from the public library.

IT HAS ARIVED!

I GO HOME TONIGHT AND CONFIGURE IT!!!

WOOT!!!

& Only 110 more CD's to go! (I finished all of the above, I am now doing a ton I got from Debbi)
It works better than I thought it could.
It DID NOT simulate a second sound card. I just told my media player to share my music with other computers on my network... it came up with a list & guess what... my SOUNDBRIDGE was one of them! So I said SHARE!
From my remote I have FULL FUNCTIONALITY at the SOUNDBRIDGE! I do not have to do anything on my PC except have it running. No software had to be installed.  I can browse my library by artist, album, genre, title... play... stop... rewind... shuffle build a playlist on the fly...  ALL MY MY MUSIC IS AVAILABLE!
& the sound is GREAT!
This thing ROCKS!