Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Source Cigar Facebook and Tweets
Follow us on Twitter

@Partysourcegar

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Bellevue-KY/The-Party-Source-Cigars/123041581887

Cigar news, reviews and events
Eric B
oh man, I may now have to actually log into my facebook account
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:oh man, I may now have to actually log into my facebook account
one step ahead of me man. i was thinking i may actually have to sign up for facebook.
Nice glad to see you
Eric's been on Twitter for a while now.  I think he's just being professional now.  This way he can double the ninja talk!Tongue
No ninja talk on Party Source Facebook or twitter.

My personal Twitter is @Ninja312

My personal pages are very different.LOL
Eric B
Eric's personal facebook is quite different than the Party Source's.  Both quality, but for two entirely different reasons!

[lol]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I have to be careful to keep my personal updates off of TPS. They might get the wrong impression of me.
Eric B
Eric @ The Party Source Wrote:I have to be careful to keep my personal updates off of TPS. They might get the wrong impression of me.

I hear that!

I pretty much do not have anyone I work with as friends on FB...I feel better that way.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Hunlock Wrote:Eric's personal facebook is quite different than the Party Source's.  Both quality, but for two entirely different reasons!

[lol]
LOL.  yup.  the daily adventures of jethro and co.  is can't miss facebook.