Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best cigar lighter
scott81425 Wrote:i got my blazer torch/welder thing in today. man, am i glad i picked up 2 of these so i can give one to my pops for Christmas. those things are awesome! thanks for the lead guys.
which one did you get scott?
the pt-4000 that was raved about earlier. i jumped on it before you guys posted those other cool ones, and i have to say what mine lacks in aesthetics, it makes up for in sheer awesomeness and portability.
Carrie got me the blue one last year for Christmas.  I love it.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:Carrie got me the blue one last year for Christmas.  I love it.

TomC

Bumparoo, I wanna get a desktop lighter, and need help deciding
colby:

[Image: attachment.php?id=1720]

I cant say enough about this thing (the burner) I bought it at Atlantic (online). It is the ultimate.
DITTO. It was my best find to date. I've hade it for 6 months and have not refilled it yet.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Magnum PI Wrote:I have an Xtend by ST Dupont.  Not as fancy as yours, Robbie, but I love it.  Better than any lighter I have had.  At first I thought fancy lighters were for snobs, but I like what it adds to the whole smoking experience.  Plus, my matches never worked very well outside.
And the fluid last for like 20 cigars.
Nothing beats the kitchen stove!!! for a re- lite!!!![rob]
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:colby:

[Image: attachment.php?id=1720]

I cant say enough about this thing (the burner) I bought it at Atlantic (online). It is the ultimate.

might just have to call the boys at atlantic then Wink
Bluesman455 Wrote:Nothing beats the kitchen stove!!! for a re- lite!!!![rob]
[Image: burning-hair3.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.