Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for the welcome
maverick Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:[welcome] to SC.  I'm in Minnesota here so I know all too well what that winter stuff is.  Not getting too brisk here yet though.  Heck, it was 85 degrees yesterday in northern MN!

Aha! A Minnesota man, that's my home state! Hoping I can get up there soon for some more ice fishing in a year or so. Ya anywhere near Park Rapids?
I did ice fishing many  many years ago in NJ. We would set the lines and bring a bunch of 7oz, bottle beers. Drink them then set them up as bowling pins.  We would bowl to keep busy and when a line went off we would stop bowling, bring in the fish then drink more beer and bowl again. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
maverick Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:[welcome] to SC.  I'm in Minnesota here so I know all too well what that winter stuff is.  Not getting too brisk here yet though.  Heck, it was 85 degrees yesterday in northern MN!

Aha! A Minnesota man, that's my home state! Hoping I can get up there soon for some more ice fishing in a year or so. Ya anywhere near Park Rapids?
I did ice fishing many  many years ago in NJ. We would set the lines and bring a bunch of 7oz, bottle beers. Drink them then set them up as bowling pins.  We would bowl to keep busy and when a line went off we would stop bowling, bring in the fish then drink more beer and bowl again. 
I'll have to talk my brothers into doing that when i go back, lol.
HI Ms Nips, am a southern gal in Texas, and still in the 90's here....long way from winter for us. Keep warm and dont let your eyebrows freeze off!!??