Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Tricycle Crashes into the LK Quarters!
I guess you can add the LK to this long list of scooter strikes. Mason came out swinging on the LK. Bad move man...bad move....why mess with the Legend Killer...it can only end one way my friend.....I feel very sorry for you!!

oh yeah....NICE selection! Thanks!! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I guess you can add the LK to this long list of scooter strikes. Mason came out swinging on the LK. Bad move man...bad move....why mess with the Legend Killer...it can only end one way my friend.....I feel very sorry for you!!

oh yeah....NICE selection! Thanks!! Smile

Mason, now I know you lost your head. This is getting better all the time.
WOW....keeping an eye out for what's going to happen to you Mason, is like half the people that go to a NASCAR race....they want to see the big wreck....Confusedhock:TongueWink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
It's raining cigars. Nice hit man. Do you have anywhere to put them? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Now this guy is crazy.......good luck staying alive bro cause you have destroyed half the board with your anttics.

Nice hit on the LKr
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Boy....  another one?!?!   You must really have a death wish...  

Good old LK a/k/a Hacksaw Jim Duggan is down for a long 2-count now...   and it looks like each time he is slower and slower to get up...

[Image: Hacksaw%20Jim%20Duggan%20website%20pic.jpg]
...and that's how he looks on a good day...

Cool

Helluva shot!!!

It's been nice knowing ya Mason.Tongue
HAHAHHAHAHA Bill! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007