Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Annual Atlantic Herf
We should plan for 12 noon. Cause they do not stay open too late on Saturdays...maybe 4pm. But for us, I can ask them to extend to at least 5pm - 6pm....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:We should plan for 12 noon. Cause they do not stay open too late on Saturdays...maybe 4pm. But for us, I can ask them to extend to at least 5pm - 6pm....
It's in the calendar. looking forward to it..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
12!

shesh, there goes my fishing...
12 may be a problem for me between the kid's karate, my shootfighting, and a dr. appt. 

i may be just a weeeeeeeeeee bit late.
well I am just saying....that can be the starting time and you guys start to flow in when u can. I just wanted to tell u when they close, so you can judge it properly.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Mario, count me in for around 12.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Mario, if this place is so empty now... do we want to go there? Should we consider some other venue such as Havana Dreams or Barbaras or something (both of which are opened till 10 PM or later if I recall)

-or-

Maybe I can get the pool hall for the night?

Drinks, cigars, pool, friends... Cool
well the purpose of this herf was to come closer to me since I cannot be that far from my house....especially another week and half from now. It started since I couldnt make the LI herf. I would love to head to Havana...but I dont want to chance anything.

But the store itself is not empty, only the back walkin is about 75% gone....they do still have alot of stuff. I cant wait till they expand. One side lounge and one side retail.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The17th is fine for me.....I'll even let Rob drive!!Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:The17th is fine for me.....I'll even let Rob drive!!Tongue
Jan, you back to smoking again?
Honorary Shield Brother