Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Annual Atlantic Herf
TRy not to make it the first Saturday of the month.

11/17 is good for The Mum. I can also due 11/10.

Mario maybe I can get some cedar from you on that date.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i've not been saying much here (mostly cause it was well underway by the time I even spotted it. But, makes no difference to me. You guys get a date and I'm there! Plain and simple.

Oh, if you dont get a date... I ma just go anyway.
Skip you GOTTA BE THERE!!! Smile

Let's get this going....I dont have too much time left!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Skip you GOTTA BE THERE!!! Smile

mario considering that you have the most pressing time table why don't you give us a couple of dates and we'll set it up that way?
Any Saturday coming up... Oct. 27th or Nov 3rd. I guess that will be best since week nights are no good for you guys coming from LI/Brooklyn.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Any Saturday coming up... Oct. 27th or Nov 3rd. I guess that will be best since week nights are no good for you guys coming from LI/Brooklyn.
Oct 27th is not good for me.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Skip you GOTTA BE THERE!!! Smile

mario considering that you have the most pressing time table why don't you give us a couple of dates and we'll set it up that way?

I can't do either one. Parents weekend on 11/3, plans on 10/27.

I can do 11/10, 11/17.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
i am no good potentially on the 25th
I would like all to possibly be there....so maybe we have to look at Nov now...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:I would like all to possibly be there....so maybe we have to look at Nov now...

Mario, that might be diffcult for everyone but the sooner u pick a date the better.

How about 11/10?

Too bad you couldn't get them to open up on a Sunday for a special Herf?
Honorary Shield Brother