Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Run From The Police

In Blue Ash Ohio!

http://www.officer.com/videonetwork/index.jsp?showid=378811

[police]    Cool

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
3 bullets from the cop on foot, 6 from the cop on the bonnet (all at close range), and I cant help thinking it was a little extreme for pulling a runner over.

I dont know if the guy had a gun, or what he was running for, but 9 bullets that I could count is a heavy price to pay if you were just bricking it for not having insurance or the odd parking ticket.

DONT run is bang on for the money ........ Confusedhock:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Confusedhock: Holy Sh#t batman!  What an idiot.  Lost his life for nuthin'...
I like how the guy turned around to take off and you can hear them yelling he tried to ram me? Don't know all of the circumstances, but it seemed like the guy was shot to death for trying to run.
lesson of the day:

Don't run!
Dont get me wrong, dying is a high price to pay, but this idiot could have killed someone the way he was driving. I think they were more than justified. I dont even have to think twice about it. You drive like that, and at that speed, you cant stop for a red light or child on a bike. If the hadnt stopped him then, who knows what he could have done if they let the guy continue to run....

My 2 cents at least
another skmbg off the streets...

i have no sympathy for this loser. The cops risk their lives and jerks like this make it harder. Well, not him, not any more. See ya!