Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass cleaning.....
If i clean the interior side of the glass door on my Antietam with glass cleaner will that cause any problems?Thanks.
Tommy2guns Wrote:If i clean the interior side of the glass door on my Antietam with glass cleaner will that cause any problems?Thanks.
No Tom-ASS!  I use windez all the time without any problems.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Ok Markass thanks.
I would think twice about that...

Personally, I found simply wiping the interior of the glass with a damp paper towel has always worked fine for me. I dont know if I want any amonia in my cabinet. But hey, that's just me.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I would think twice about that...

Personally, I found simply wiping the interior of the glass with a damp paper towel has always worked fine for me. I dont know if I want any amonia in my cabinet. But hey, that's just me.
I tend to agree with skip, however if you really need to use a cleaning agent, I would suggest vinegar. You can also use an aquarium product such as the one below, if it is safe for fish, it won't hurt your cigars.

[Image: p-780485-39977-fish-suppli.jpg]

Link for Aquari Clean:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/pr...catid=3854
I hate it when the dog smears his nose against the glass and it has to be cleaned.
Keith Wrote:I hate it when the dog smears his nose against the glass and it has to be cleaned.
lol!
i have some stuff that i use for my lcd tvs, that i use for almost all things glass in my house. it works great, and i've never noticed any scent or anything. it's called monster screen clean.
my mom never used any sort of commercial glass cleaner. She used a solution of alcohol and water she mixed herself. I thought about this and figured that's where I would go if I needed to clean my glass with anything more than water. Then I thought... Alcohol. hmmm... Vodka. Personally I think I would try a bit of vodka and water in about a 50/50 ratio. At least Vodka has no additives that will soil the glass. And it's flavorless.

This is yet another wacky idea brought to you by Skipper John.
Thanks for the great info guys,Skip i like your idea and am going to give that a try.