Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARGH!
bummer skip! been there... nothing like that sustained wave of pain right after you crunch a toe (family guy does it best). of course, i thought ahead and got really drunk before i busted my particular piggy.

as your doctor, i prescribe elevating the foot, having your gal cook you up some more of that killer fish, and copious amounts of premium sticks and bourbon. get better soon, homie.
Bungalowbill Wrote:bummer skip! been there... nothing like that sustained wave of pain right after you crunch a toe (family guy does it best). of course, i thought ahead and got really drunk before i busted my particular piggy.

as your doctor, i prescribe elevating the foot, having your gal cook you up some more of that killer fish, and copious amounts of premium sticks and bourbon. get better soon, homie.
this is by far the best dang perscription yet!
Ouch sir, been lucky enough so far as to not injure myself too seriousely so far in life but nonetheless I sympathise, hope you heal soon and well!
Feeling better? 
You should see the Skipper with his cane (it was too short) and his boot. It's not funny but all I could do was laugh & shake my head when I saw him.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:You should see the Skipper with his cane (it was too short) and his boot. It's not funny but all I could do was laugh & shake my head when I saw him.
what am i here to amuse you?
my foot is healing with astonishing speed...

then yesterday we had a firedrill. I was towards the back pretending to list to the schmo giving us all life-saving instructions for 40 minutes (which could have been summed up in 3 minutes). I was talking to Mike, a 300 pound 6'7" weight  lifter, who, like me decided to bolt as this firedrill guy was wrapping up. That's when Mike stepped on my toe. My broken toe.

I fought back the tears as he joked and said had this been a real fire I'd of carried you down the 14 flights. His words did little...
Ow! that sucks man, sorry. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:my foot is healing with astonishing speed...

then yesterday we had a firedrill. I was towards the back pretending to list to the schmo giving us all life-saving instructions for 40 minutes (which could have been summed up in 3 minutes). I was talking to Mike, a 300 pound 6'7" weight  lifter, who, like me decided to bolt as this firedrill guy was wrapping up. That's when Mike stepped on my toe. My broken toe.

I fought back the tears as he joked and said [color="black"]had this been a real fire I'd of carried you down the 14 flights. His words did little...[/color]

This is usually the part where I inadvertantly kick a table leg, drop a framing hammer on my toe, or somehow manage to slam my foot in a door.

I once broke my middle finger three times over a six month span. The last time, they put my WHOLE ARM UP TO THE ELBOW in a cast and I ended up flipping the world the bird for a month.

PS -- Thanks in advance for not posting, "Flipping the world the bird for a month? How'd anyone notice a difference?"
[user=919]ScoopLV[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:my foot is healing with astonishing speed...

I fought back the tears as he joked and said had this been a real fire I'd of carried you down the 14 flights. His words did little...

This is usually the part where I inadvertantly kick a table leg, drop a framing hammer on my toe, or somehow manage to slam my foot in a door.

I once broke my middle finger three times over a six month span. The last time, they put my WHOLE ARM UP TO THE ELBOW in a cast and I ended up flipping the world the bird for a month.

PS -- Thanks in advance for not posting, "Flipping the world the bird for a month? How'd anyone notice a difference?"

[lol]

Big Grin