Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm going out of town for a while...
but I just ordered 50 boxes, labels, DC's, and Stickers from USPS website....

I should have plenty of down time when I get back. I'm sure I'll figure out something to do to occupy my time...

[eyeout]

M
[lol]

Gods, I love this place. The craziness continues!!!

I only ordered ten boxes . . . Tongue

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
my GOD!!!!

someone is gonna get hurt real bad!!!
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Notice to all.  I request  to be left off all lists. I don't work from my back surgery and I DO NOT Want to play Flying raining cigars. Or do I have the sticks and stamps to shoot back. I have fun watching all of you play your game. Hell, from my posts you can see I don't leave home.  I guess I could bomb all of the acids and flavors I have. Oh and there is that culebra for somebody special. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

thats just craziness I tell you. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Ducati Wrote:but I just ordered 50 boxes, labels, DC's, and Stickers from USPS website....

I should have plenty of down time when I get back. I'm sure I'll figure out something to do to occupy my time...

[eyeout]

M
This is not good, your out of town and I just put a BBMF bomb in the air. :?
50 boxes ...... Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

10 boxes ....... Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

WTF is going on Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:50 boxes ...... Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

10 boxes ....... Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

WTF is going on Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Well it's one thing to order boxes, it's another thing to fill them up and launch them.Tongue