Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samplers
Hey guys,

I’m pretty much a cigar newbie, but I’m ready to get a little more serious about it.  I just ordered my first humidor and I now need to fill it up.  Since I’m new to cigar buying, I’m not sure exactly what I like and don’t like yet, so buying a box of 25 cigars seems kind of like a bad idea to me at this point.  Most websites offer sampler deals, are these a good idea to get? Are the quality of the cigars still as good or close to as good as buying a box?  Can anyone recommend any sampler deals?  Thanks!

Steve
Steve, what size sampler and how much are you looking to spemd?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I would like to get around 16 or so to start but I could do that by getting multiple samplers or just one big one.  Price I’m not too concerned about, I’m still new to this so I’m not sure where the cutoff is between quality and cheap.  I don’t really want to go top quality with my first big purchase but I don’t exactly want to go bottom of the barrel, I guess I’m looking for something in the middle.
If you wan I can do a 20 cigar sampler for $115 shipped and I can assure you that it will be worth well more than that.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:If you wan I can do a 20 cigar sampler for $115 shipped and I can assure you that it will be worth well more than that.
I might be interested in this deal. Big Grin
LOL!!!

Com'mon Bob, I'm trying to help a newb out here!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
fishhound Wrote:
Mark Wrote:If you wan I can do a 20 cigar sampler for $115 shipped and I can assure you that it will be worth well more than that.
I might be interested in this deal. Big Grin
LMAO at fishhound.
Mark Wrote:LOL!!!

Com'mon Bob, I'm trying to help a newb out here!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Steve, trust me, I would consider taking Mark up on his offer. I'll warn you though you might get hooked on a very expensive hobby.
Hey Mark

Do you have your own business or is this from your personal stash?
Hey Mark,Can I be considered a newbie also??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore