Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Bad Parkster Hasn't Been Around Much . . .
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=84]macallan2[/user] wrote:
Quote:Did you just compare Vikes vs. Chesseheads to [curse] soccer???  WTF are you talking about?Tongue

Mr. Pants must die.

Though I'll admit I did cheer when Ms. Hamm whipped her shirt off that time. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]

that was brandy chastain. Wink

[Image: p5santac.jpg]

sincerely,

the robfather

resident sc boobologist.

Good to see we have evolved to where we could have a civilized discussion of International footy :p.

LOL

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
[user=96]ColbyPants[/user] wrote:
Quote:Good to see we have evolved to where we could have a civilized discussion of International footy :p.

LOL

TomC

There is no thread on any forum, anywhere on the internet, that cannot be improved upon by posting a picture of a woman whipping off her shirt. Tongue

But getting her name wrong obscured my larger point:

US Soccer is a Title IX sport. Girls play it. [lol]

Heh heh heh. Fire, meet Mr. Gas.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Well Put.

LOL

TomC

[lol] and women say we don't take their sports seriously...

(regarding female atheletes posing for hef, a young lady sporting larger biceps than yours truly leaves me clammy Sad)

i like watching women's tennis sometimes. has nothing to do with the hip riding miniskirts and tube tops that pass for tennis clothing. i swears.
Bungalowbill demurs:
Quote:i like watching women's tennis sometimes. has nothing to do with the hip riding miniskirts and tube tops that pass for tennis clothing. i swears.

[really]

Uh . . . huh. Like my enjoyment of Olympic women's gymnastics has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with tiny, nubile 14 year old girls in skin tight leotards flinging themselves through the air . . . [lol]

[Image: mckibbin_rhythmic_gymnastics.jpg]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[color="yellow"]Bungalowbill[/color] demurs:
Quote:i like watching women's tennis sometimes. has nothing to do with the hip riding miniskirts and tube tops that pass for tennis clothing. i swears.

[really]

Uh . . . huh. Like my enjoyment of Olympic women's gymnastics has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with tiny, nubile 14 year old girls in skin tight leotards flinging themselves through the air . . . [lol]

[Image: mckibbin_rhythmic_gymnastics.jpg]

NANP™
[cigar]

Confusedhock:that just sounds so wrong, LMAO!Confusedhock:

[party4]

TomC

Since Parkster isn't here to defend his Team and since i hold no allegiance to any Scottish team..........i shall say this for Parkster

GO ABERDEEN!!!
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
.[Image: celticscarf.gif][Image: celticscarf.gif]'Mon The Hoops![Image: celticscarf.gif][Image: celticscarf.gif]

TomC
Away the Dons ............ lets get it right up em.

The ginger minger will be greetin this weekend.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Away the Dons ............ lets get it right up em.

The ginger minger will be greetin this weekend.

Cool

w00t, lol