Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Florida
Saying hello from sunny but cold Daytona. Im just getting into cigar smoking casually through some friends at work.  Trying to learn as much as i can about the finer points of smoking a good cigar.  Any help, tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Whoops Wrote:Saying hello from sunny but cold Daytona. Im just getting into cigar smoking casually through some friends at work.  Trying to learn as much as i can about the finer points of smoking a good cigar.  Any help, tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Welcome. [welcome] First start reading some of the cigar help threads, then the review threads might help figure out some cigars you might like to try.

There is a wealth of information here, and any thing you can't find, well just ask.

Most important advise is: enjoy the journey.
If your looking for great info, Stogie chat is the place to find it. As far as tips for what to smoke....sancho panza double maduro is a great cigar at a great price plus it is very well crafted.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"and[welcome]to the madness:dude:
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[welcome]  [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome] to the group!  Yeah, I'd say read as much here as you can and ask any questions you need to that arise from reading.Big Grin
[welcome] to StogieChat!

This is a great place to learn the obsession . . . . errrr addiction . . . errrrr . . . HOBBY! I mean HOBBY! Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[welcome]to the wonderful world of smoke.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

welcome aboard
Welcome to StogieChat!

I grew up in Orlando. Whenever someone was absent in school, we knew they were at Daytona Beach! I have played hookey there many times.

One of my best friends lives in Deltona now, which isn't too far from you. He likes cigars, too. I'll have to lure him here to StogieChat.

I'll be back in Saint Petersburg for Thanksgiving. If you're in the area by any chance, we should hook up for a cigar and a cold one.

Looking forward to getting to know you better. Enjoy our forum.

No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome!  Not sure if this is the right place to post, but can someone give me a few suggestions going from one side of the scale to the other..  example  a light smoke, medium smoke to a full body so that i can try to narrow down my tastes.

thanks again Smile