Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some weekend fun for you riders out there
[Image: P1000121.jpg]
[Image: P1000127.jpg]

Second guy popped his tire
[Image: P1000138.jpg]

Can't post the rest but it was great over nighter in Santa Cruz hills
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
nice post but its nicer to light them tires up without blocks and then run through the gears up to as much as you can take 110 120 mph now that is the real deal for them harleys  but I wouldn't know [ROTF]
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
-PO- Wrote:[Image: P1000121.jpg]

notice that first pic that guy musta been scared he had his helmet on and going no where
buckit60 Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:[Image: P1000121.jpg]

notice that first pic that guy musta been scared he had his helmet on and going no where
LOL, nah he had just pulled up and everyone told him to come down the hill,  I don't think he knew what he was getting into [lol]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
buckit60 Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Second guy popped his tire

LOL, nah he had just pulled up and everyone told him to come down the hill,  I don't think he knew what he was getting into [lol]
[pimp]
Until it was too late to back out and save face! [bravo]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Gus Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
buckit60 Wrote:

[pimp]
yes thats true OK , Hell I've been there a time or two. But Gus dont let anyone on here know you have a piece of my pants you cut out of my open primary[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Gus Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
buckit60 Wrote:

[pimp]
yes thats true OK , Hell I've been there a time or two. But Gus dont let anyone on here know you have a piece of my pants you cut out of my open primary[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]