Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish Cedar Trays back in stock
Tuesday I placed my second order with them for a hydra fan kit and some smokers candles.  I got my order today Friday at noon!
Man, you really need to let me know before you order something. I might want in! LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

wingo Wrote:These guys are on the scumbag list :?

http://www.vitolas.net/wiki/%20scumbags/list

Never saw a link from vitolas site listed, I wounder if he would get pissed if someone hacked in and added the Fuente boys to the list.
So how are the trays any opinions from someone that got them in?
So have these trays come and gone again?
The lady placed her order last night....did we miss the boat?
JoeBob Wrote:So have these trays come and gone again?
The lady placed her order last night....did we miss the boat?

When I called (12/04) after submitting the online order she told me the trays had arrived and should be in the shop in a few days, the email confirmation stated: Spanish Cedar Tray (Backorder until shipment arrives)

I told her I was in no rush of the other items in the order and to ship it all together.
Update: Called to check on the order and the guy who answered the phone could not give me an ETA.

Here's an alterantive:  http://www.cigarmony.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=257

[Image: PRESIDENT-TRAY.jpg]
Well for a few bucks you can go to the local B&M and pick up some empty boxes....works pretty darn good!
JoeBob Wrote:Well for a few bucks you can go to the local B&M and pick up some empty boxes....works pretty darn good!
Your local B&M charges you for the emty boxes, dam what a cheap bastard
Well...it's give and take.
They seemingly don't add ANY margin to the cigars themselves...heck when they had Anejos they were charging under msrp...

The cool thing about that place is that "real" cigar smokers don't shop there...it's a decent sized humidor in a very large grocery store. The bulk of their cigar sales go to bundles and off-brands. Until I swoop in and nab some sweet deals, that is!
They have these nondescript deep & wide boxes of "Premium Value Honduran" cigars that fit and stack VERY well in the Antietam.
 What's $2 for a little organization and piece of mind?