Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Xikar Havana Lighter
Been eyeing this lighter for a while....and finally grabbed it last night.

What a beautiful lighter....with the cuban labels on each side. It is a flame lighter with the heated coils inside...mint.....

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
back

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I have the same one (different cuban graphic tho) and REALLY like it. soft flame lighting is a lot different than a torch, but once I got the hang of it I'm not looking back.

Mine was free when I bought a box of Xikar HC petite coronas...got the bundle for under $100. [thumbsup]
Very nice Mario. [rob]
Very nice, I have thought about buying and using a soft flame lighter but have never pulled the trigger on it yet. 

Great lighter[thumbsup]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Sharp looking lighter.  Enjoy it.
AWSOME lighter P0RN Mario. I have the same one except it doesn't have anything on it! [lol]The amazing thing is it's a lifetime exchange. WOW

[Image: 580s.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:AWSOME lighter P0RN Mario. I have the same one except it doesn't have anything on it! [lol]The amazing thing is it's a lifetime exchange. WOW

[Image: 580s.jpg]

Lifetime exchange?
Very cool! Nice looking lighter.

Anyone have an idea of how easy it is to use the lifetime guarantee works for Xikar? My cutter's blade bent when my buddy dropped it.
davidwys Wrote:Very cool! Nice looking lighter.

Anyone have an idea of how easy it is to use the lifetime guarantee works for Xikar? My cutter's blade bent when my buddy dropped it.
Pretty much everything sent to them comes back with a brand new item.