Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Xikar Havana Lighter
tafdom Wrote:AWSOME lighter P0RN Mario. I have the same one except it doesn't have anything on it! [lol]The amazing thing is it's a lifetime exchange. WOW

[Image: 580s.jpg]
I have this exact lighter that I picked up in Robbie's shop last year and it is now my go-to.  LOVE it and the performance is AWESOME.
These are indeed beautiful lighters! Nice pickup Mario!

Be on the lookout:  they are going to make the same lighter with the mammoth ivory inserts.  Anyone with a mammoth cutter should definitely get one.  They are sort of on a special order basis, but contact me if interested. 

For now, here is the Havana lighter that I have as I await the arrival of my mammoth lighterWink:

[Image: DSC00799.jpg]

[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
I got my eye on that set up too, Id like to grab the whole set.[thumbsup] Beautiful stuff!
Robbie Wrote:These are indeed beautiful lighters! Nice pickup Mario!

Be on the lookout:  they are going to make the same lighter with the mammoth ivory inserts.  Anyone with a mammoth cutter should definitely get one.  They are sort of on a special order basis, but contact me if interested. 

For now, here is the Havana lighter that I have as I await the arrival of my mammoth lighterWink:

[Image: DSC00799.jpg]
Dude, that is a sick lighter Robbie!  I love how its got your name and the Cordova cigars logo on it! Smile
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com