Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kids do an Interview
Hello my brotha's and sista's,

this past week we reviewed the Opus X no4 at our favorite cigar shop, 2nd street cigars and gallery. There they have a great selection major brands, but they also have cigars that are unique to that shop alone. MikeD has one of these stogies, and im not sure if other members do as well but this is the LA PLATA MAGNIFICO.

These cigars have 10 years of age on them, some you find with bloom at the foot straight up to the head. But here is the interview with some guy who said he knew the story behind these cigars.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9hxIKppENc

[Editors Note: this guy turned out to be the owner of the brand La Plata, and owner of the cigar shop we were in.....cool guyBig GrinBig Grin]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
funny

talk about crackhead likeBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Be very gentle with the cigars...LOL!!!! I love it
Now that is classic.
There goes another line of that crystal meth! Sorry we missed the wine tasting. Doesn't look like there would have been any left though.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nice. The Ron Jeremy. LOL
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
aaaargh all the dropped cigars.. . . . . .

lmao
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
That was great!

In terms of multimedia reviews/interviews, Jeebus and Serg are like the bastard kids of doc Stogie Fresh Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:That was great!

In terms of multimedia reviews/interviews, Jeebus and Serg are like the bastard kids of doc Stogie Fresh Big Grin
I got to agree with that Big Grin