Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many hours do you sleep?
How many hours do you sleep?  They say 7 - 9 hours is good for you.  I usually get around 8 but know a lot of people who sleep a lot less and seem to be fine.  I just can't function with less then 7.
[seven]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
WOW with my job being on call for the most part ibreak my day dwn and catch about three naps in 24 hrs which consist of about  a primary sleep of 3 to 3.5 hrs with a couple naps of 1.5 to 2hr. the joy of my job allows this to happen.( just hope it dont happen when at the controls ) just kidding. so with that said about 7 to 8 total just not all at once
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Well as I am getting older I tend to be sleeping 6-7 hours tops.  When I was a young pup a few years ago the average was 4-5 hours.  Crazy? Yes!  But I just could never sleep I was full of energy .

If you ask my wife she'll say I use to never sleep.  BTW she said I'm lying if I say I now sleep 6-7hours a night on here. 

I also have heart disease and hyperthyroid disease which could be the cause of my lack of sleeping.  Who knows.  Long answer for simple question.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I need 7-9 hours depending on the day and if I get a nap.
If I didn't set an alarm I could sleep 10-12 hrs a night easy.

I usually get about 7-8 hrs on weeknights...but with hunting season right now Im running on 5-6 and im dragging!
I need at least 8 to feel right. And it depends on how many times I have to get up to go to the bathroom during the night, which affects the quality of the night.

[pirate2]
[five] or [six] ....on occasion [seven] but rarely [eight] or [nine] when on the weekend or when I'm really sick!
5-6

[rob]
I am usually around 6-1/2 or so, but I really need 8 to feel refreshed.