Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sergio Smokes Cohiba Cigarrillo
Magnum PI Wrote:Good stuff.  Somewhere B-Dub is smiling.

HA! You guys honor me.
I should write a review again.

Best review I've read in a long time!
Very, very nice one Sergio. Cool
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
GREAT POST SERGIE!!!!! I can now imagine that view... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Parkster Wrote:Serg,

That was a great read, I really enjoyed how you put that down.

I love words and how they can change a persons perspective on even the simplest of events.

You did that expertly.

Cool
thank you Parkster, I too am a fan of words and such, george carlin is my favorite comedian for that reason, but I cant spell for sheetBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Thank you for the acolades Maduro PopsWinkBig Grin

and cant wait to read the review Brently, im sure it will blow my review out of the water
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sergio and Macallan2 both wrote interesting pieces about cigars.  When one sits with a cigar, the cigar is like a friend.  When Sergio was alone, he took in the beauty of nature after a rain, albiet, smog-filled LA.  But nature cleaned things up and Serio got to enoy it with a cigar.  And look how the cigar further bonds the friendship between Sergio and Jeebus.

And Macallan2 wrote about the passing of his mom.  How the cigars came out.  The cigar is like a friend, another family member.  Its something that can relax and calm us even in the most dire of times. 

I have a great story also but I will save it for another time.  But for the rest of you let's hear about your cigar stories.

Daryn
US_Tank Wrote:look how the cigar further bonds the friendship between Sergio and Jeebus.

Daryn
[really]
Sorry Daryn, I dont agree with your Conclusion, the first couple of premises were dead on but did not lead to the right conclusion. (Practicing for Philosophy)Plus I only hang around Jesse cause he thinks im cool[lol]

Im overlooking a great city, in hopes that I get to herf it with the stogie chatters in the north. It just so happens that I am smoking a cigar and its great, but in reality I just want to herf with ya'll......what do you say Daryn, next time your in the southland? Big Grin
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:look how the cigar further bonds the friendship between Sergio and Jeebus.

Daryn
[really]
Sorry Daryn, I dont agree with your Conclusion, the first couple of premises were dead on but did not lead to the right conclusion. (Practicing for Philosophy)Plus I only hang around Jesse cause he thinks im cool[lol]

Im overlooking a great city, in hopes that I get to herf it with the stogie chatters in the north. It just so happens that I am smoking a cigar and its great, but in reality I just want to herf with ya'll......what do you say Daryn, next time your in the southland? Big Grin

Sergio, Sergio, Sergio, my friend.  Please re-read. (chuckle, chuckle)

I said it FURTHER strengthens your bond of friendship.  I did not make mention its the only thing that bonds the two of you.   Of course you two are friends and would be good friends even if cigars were not a part of your lives.
US_Tank Wrote:
sergione Wrote:

Daryn
[really]

Sergio, Sergio, Sergio, my friend.  Please re-read. (chuckle, chuckle)

I said it FURTHER strengthens your bond of friendship.  I did not make mention its the only thing that bonds the two of you.   Of course you two are friends and would be good friends even if cigars were not a part of your lives.
forgive Serg, Daryn...he's alittle slow Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Great review Serg!  Nothing like a little ionization to brighten the day.
Nice Story Serg.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore