Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my stash
Stash isn't the right word.

Grip load may come close.

Collection of Chaos... now that's getting closer.

Here is my cooler. It has a domed lid. If it didn't the list would not close. Every usable inch is completely filled. I no longer know what is on the lower levels.
[Image: DSCN0673.jpg]

Here is the plastic bag I use for over flow. It's HUGE! The bag is almost 3 foot by 3 foot. If you look close you can see it has 2 boxes of cigars in it and a huge plastic bag filled as well.
[Image: DSCN0672.jpg]

These are my smaller humidors. Only 4 are in service but all 4 are packed to the gills. The sopranos humidor (upper right- hard to see because it is black) is filled with room for maybe 2 more cigars, all sopranos. Yeah, 4 of these are the collectable LGC Limitada humidors and I had to put 2 of them in service.
[Image: DSCN0674.jpg]
The drawer humidor on the left used to be all opus and ISOMs, and while it still is, I also have more opus and isoms elsewhere.

Here is my aristocrat plus.-no room in there for even a piece of gum.
[Image: DSCN0675.jpg]

The drawers
[Image: DSCN0676.jpg]

Not shown is yet another filled cooler (I think a 64 quart) and Debbi's stink-a-dor, a 140 stick humidor filled to the brim with scented cigars (which she doesn't smoke any longer)
Wow... Skipper. Confusedhock:

That new Aristocrat you ordered is afraid to come out of Bob's shop.
when it comes, I intend to have only the 2 aristocrats and the stink-a-dor in operation. If I have left over I am going on a massive bombing run with at least 50% going to:

PFC Michael Landeros

C CO 2-23 IN

Unit # 42542

APO AEO 09361

(A friends son in Iraq)
That nice of you Skip.......but like Riofan, your humi scares me, its like every inch has a cigar. WOW. And thats what makes you [user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user]

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
thats a lot of stogies there skip!

[wow]
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Skip is the poster boy for cigar OCD!  Smile and a lot of the rest of us are tied for 2nd place.

Nice thought on our soldier in Iraq John! 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
WOW Skip, Your a sick sick man. Along with the rest of us. 
The definition of wealth here is:
"the one that dies with the most sticks"or humi's" wins".
Unless it's like a bumper sticker I saw on a custom Bluebird draggin 2 Harley's "shake hands with a po boy who has everything"

CAPTAIN
[Image: captainchaos.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:when it comes, I intend to have only the 2 aristocrats and the stink-a-dor in operation. If I have left over I am going on a massive bombing run with at least 50% going to:

PFC Michael Landeros

C CO 2-23 IN

Unit # 42542

APO AEO 09361

(A friends son in Iraq)
Any friend of the kids in the service spending time overseas is a friend of mine. The other half of your targets is not too shabby either.
Damn Skip, Nobody can bomb you! You already have everything.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That is INSANE Skip!  You sure I cannot send you a 50pack of no name cigars I have?