Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
merry christmas
[angel] Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear to all my new friends at SC

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 
steve047 Wrote:[angel] Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear to all my new friends at SC

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 
And to you and yours my friend, May you days  Screw that shit, Give everybody arround you a hug and thank them for being there. To  more cigars and less money in 08 Great having you here and what you brought to us and we thank you. T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

the same to both of you. The fondest holiday wishes to you and all our SC crew, one of the finest gifts I have had this year.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Merry Christmas to all SC members
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Merry Christmas to everyone Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Merry Christmas to all.......

[Image: MerryChristmas.jpg]
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

[Image: santashelpers.jpg]
[Image: merry-christmas-bitches.jpg]
Merry Christmas!! I raise my cigar and would like to make a toast. Heres to save travelling, family, lots of food, cigars, getting that special present that you really wanted this year, cigars. Ahh screw it enjoy the time off from work guys and enjoy some Gars[party][party]
Merry Christmas to all!  I'm up and getting ready to head in to the store to snow blow and clean up the White Christmas we got yesterday.Big Grin  Always seems to happen around these parts.  Stores close at 2pm so i should be home and ready to relax by 4.  The ice fishing gear's ready to go and I hope to be out walleye hunting this eve.  Have a wonderful and safe Christmas everyone!