Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father O'Malley

Father O'Malley is so upset about a rumor He's hearin in the congregation. So on the next Sunday He announces" Faithful, I've heard despellin rumours that the flock believes in ghosts.

By a show of hands who at church today believes they've ever set eyes on a ghost? "To his dismay a lot show their hands."Oh no people.

I've told you there's no such thing as ghost"s and being God fearin Christians you can't believe in them.His next question asked if anyone has ever touched a ghost before.

Three of the flock raised aye. No! no! There's no such thing I tell you! I hate as a Man of the cloth to ask this final question but I must.

Is there any one in church today who will testify that they have ever had SEX with a ghost?"

Way in the back 1 hand went up. So tell me Timothy Leary!!! How can you stand before God and say you've had sex with a ghost?

Oh, beggin me pardon father, thought you said Goat!"

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.