Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another cabinet in my future?
Skipper, you know my thoughts, I'm ready to place the order.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I would be interested also in a group buy depending on the price. I am trying to just wait till I get my house to get a nice Tower but if we can get a good group buy going then i will participate.
BaileyCAO Wrote:I would be interested also in a group buy depending on the price. I am trying to just wait till I get my house to get a nice Tower but if we can get a good group buy going then i will participate.
PM sent
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:I would be interested also in a group buy depending on the price. I am trying to just wait till I get my house to get a nice Tower but if we can get a good group buy going then i will participate.
PM sent
maybe you can drop me a line too? i'm thinking it might be time to step up from the antietam, but i'm not positive quite yet. but i'd like to hear what's in the works, and maybe i can come up with something.
scott81425 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
PM sent
maybe you can drop me a line too? i'm thinking it might be time to step up from the antietam, but i'm not positive quite yet. but i'd like to hear what's in the works, and maybe i can come up with something.
I might as well post everything here.  There are 3 site participating in a group  buy (Cigar Live, Club Stogie and Stogie Chat) I spoke to Bob and he currently is offering a 5% discount if you want to order now. He said by the time he ships the humidor the group buy will be completed and the discount could be 10% depending on the participation. He will take the additional 5% off the final billing if enough people go in. But right now if you mention the group buy he will give you 5% off the price.
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I might as well post everything here.  There are 3 site participating in a group  buy (Cigar Live, Club Stogie and Stogie Chat) I spoke to Bob and he currently is offering a 5% discount if you want to order now. He said by the time he ships the humidor the group buy will be completed and the discount could be 10% depending on the participation. He will take the additional 5% off the final billing if enough people go in. But right now if you mention the group buy he will give you 5% off the price.
Wow, a great deal from Bob indeed!  Guys you need to jump on this if you can!  You will never be disappointed with your purchase and a 5 or 10% discount is huge considering I've never seen new built-to-order units available at discount. 
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I might as well post everything here.  There are 3 site participating in a group  buy (Cigar Live, Club Stogie and Stogie Chat) I spoke to Bob and he currently is offering a 5% discount if you want to order now. He said by the time he ships the humidor the group buy will be completed and the discount could be 10% depending on the participation. He will take the additional 5% off the final billing if enough people go in. But right now if you mention the group buy he will give you 5% off the price.

Both Skipper and I have received a 10% discount off of our Aristocrat humidors. The discount have been extended to 1/15/2008.

Our shipment is schedule for 1/30/2008.
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Both Skipper and I have received a 10% discount off of our Aristocrat humidors. The discount have been extended to 1/15/2008.

Very nice!!  There's gonna be some happy folks out there. It's a purchase you will never regret.

Riofan Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Both Skipper and I have received a 10% discount off of our Aristocrat humidors. The discount have been extended to 1/15/2008.

Very nice!!  There's gonna be some happy folks out there. It's a purchase you will never regret.

I have a cab slap FULL of things I regret.

When the card bill came![potofgold][ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.